Everybody has dreams and wishes.. Some of them might be very big, some of them might be small, some might be silly, some might be really important. Here are a list of my goals and wishes..! Hope you enjoy.
1. To live in London : London is my favourite city.. The weather, the atmosphere, the culture, the place.. I just love it all. I actually like everything that is associated with Britain. I can do a pretty good English accent. My favourite drink is tea! I love to dress up in skirts and frocks, which are British. As I have mentioned before, Nina loves London too.. (Have a look at my Friends- my actual friends post!) Both of us plan to live in London together..
2. To meet Jeffrey Archer (and a whole other bunch of awesome people) : In my initial posts I spoke of Jeffrey Archer like he was the one who made this world. Yes, I feel so. He is my favourite author. If there’s a Jeffrey Archer book in my hand, the whole world is alright to me. I actually finished almost 250 pages of Sons of Fortune in one single day (because, if I didn’t go to the library the next day, the only copy of Mightier Than A Sword would be grabbed by someone else) If I ever met Jeffrey Archer, I don’t think I would be able to speak a word. I would just stand there and gape at him. So, let’s just leave it at that. Only meeting him is my goal. By the way, living in London would raise the chances of me meeting him! Other people I would like to meet are Benedict Cumberbatch Brad Pitt, AB de Villiers, Tom Cruise, Leonardo di Caprio, Michael Clarke, Ed Sheeran, Zayn Malik, Keira Knightley…. I’ll never stop.. We better get on!
3. To own a dog: Everyone in my family dislikes dogs. They are dead against the idea of me owning a dog. It’s always either- you- stay-in-the-house-or-the-dog-stays lecture I get when I raise the topic.
4. To act in a play (like an actual, classic play) : I’m really interested in drama, but my school doesn’t provide ANY sort of opportunity for acting.. There was a time when the idea of starting a drama club was widely being discussed.. God knows what happened to that 😦 My acting skills are pretty good. Moreover, I’m a Shakespeare fan! If I could just be Portia in Merchant of Venice.. I’d ask for nothing more. Thou must thinketh I’m crazy.. Well, I most certainly am..
5. To go on a road trip with my friends: It gives me great pleasure just thinking of doing this. I would love to go for a drive on the Great Ocean Road in Australia (or anywhere else!)
6. Travel the world: This is my ultimate dream….to travel to all over the world. I don’t mind doing this alone, but some company would be great. I think Ryan, Ron and Nina ( seriously, you must check out my Friends- my actual friends post!)would be great companions for this. Ryan, because he’s just so carefree and is a great talker.. He can ensure I never feel ‘alone’. Nina, because she is just so cool and we share a lot of similar interests, preferences etc. Also, she is always cool with everything. Ron is just another cool friend I’m lucky to have. Cool, right!?
7. To go trekking: I really like trekking… I’ve done it a few times in my village, but it’s not the serious sort of trekking. I think it would be really fun to explore a forest or a mountain. In the wilderness, disconnected from everything, I think I would feel awesome!
8. Write a novel: Writing is my passion, and I would like to pursue it forever.. Though I aim to become a researcher, writing will forever be by my side. I would like to write a novel that people will love!
9. Discover something: I want to become a researcher is chemistry and discover or invent something that will benefit the whole world.
10. Meet the cast of my favourite TV shows: Friends, Sherlock, Suits, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Doctor Who… The list goes on and on and on..
The list of my goals also goes on.. There are many more! Hope you liked this silly post of mine.. Do you have any of the above listed goals? Tell me in the comments!
Deek 🙂 😀