It’s such a great pleasure to be nominated for an award..! I thank Crashing Words for nominating me.. The rules are simple..
1.Thank your nominator
2.Show the award on your blog
3.Answer 10 questions asked to you
4.Ask 10 questions to 10 new nominees
Here are the answers to the questions..
1. Tea or coffee?
Tea..! Tea..! Any given day.. I’m always up for a cup of tea..
2. Book you have recently gotten totally lost in.
Harry Potter.. I’ve grown so attached to everything in that book that it’s hard to revert to normal life..! Also, I’m re-reading the series- Clifton Chronicles by Jeffrey Archer.. God, I love it so much ❤
3. The perfect day consists of:
Hanging out with friends, reading my favourite book, having to do nothing of primary importance..!
4. What made you want to start a Blog?
One of my best friends, Niahrika started a blog. I thought why don’t I do the same thing..!? Also, writing is my passion and I would go to any lengths to ensure that I never give it up..! You should really check out Niharika’s blog..! Fashion, Beauty and Shizz
5. If you could live in a different country, where would you choose and why?
Anywhere in the UK..! I love London, though I doubt I will be able to bear the cold there.. I would like to live in the English countryside too..! What I wouldn’t give to have such a laid back, carefree life..! Apart from UK, I would prefer to live in New Zealand because… It’s just freaking awesome..! 🙂
6. Name your 5 favorite foods
– Indian chaats
– Pizza..! ❤
– Indian Fried Rice
– Does food include chocolate..!? If yes, then it’s chocolate..!
7. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
This list will not end.. I’ll try to limit myself.. Play the ukulele, violin and guitar, learn how to draw, learn to sew, learn to speak many languages..!
8. What is your favorite Season?
I really don’t know..! I like winter and the rainy season only if I don’t have to step out of the house.. I like summer if I have to go out and do something..!
9. Where is your dream vacation destination?
London, Australia, Scotland, Switzerland, New Zealand..! I can go on.. In India, it is my native place-Malnad..
10. Who is your ultimate inspiration?
I think Stephen Hawking is my ultimate inspiration.. The way he has battled his shortcomings is truly laudable..
Ok.. The nominees are..!
Here are the questions..!
1.Which is your favourite book?
2. Describe yourself in three words.
3. Cat person or a dog person?
4. Who is your role model?
5. What is the ultimate goal of your life?
6. Apple or Android..?
7. Favourite celebrity?
8. Favourite movie?
9. If you could meet someone from the past, who would it be? Why?
10. Favourite quote/proverb?
Deek 🙂 😀