It fills me with extreme pleasure to say that I’ve been nominated for the Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award by Erin from Bubbles and Beebots..! It’s a privilege to accepts the award the same day Leo won the Oscar..! Not that they are connected, but still..! The rules are very simple..
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Put the award logo on your blog (See above)
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
5. Nominate 10 blogs
Here are the answers to the questions by Erin..!
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Frankly speaking, I’m still a child.. :p. But, my favourite childhood memory would be the day when a group of students from our school (including me of course..!) participated in an inter-school event.. Sports, art, academics.. Name it, and there was a competition for that..! Our school won the most number of trophies (14, actually) and we had great fun participating.. What added to this experience was the fun I had in the bus while returning with Ryan, Amy, Sam sir and everyone else.. We played games, cracked jokes and laughed till our cheeks hurt..!
2. If you could be any animal for a day, which one would it be?
A squirrel.. I think they are awfully cute and I would love to scurry around like them..!
3. What is your favorite world cuisine?
I’m Indian.. So, Indian comes first.. I think the next would be Chinese.. (I love slurping noodles..!)
4. If you could visit any country, which one would it be and why?
It’s really hard to pick one..! But, I will go with New Zealand.. It’s known for its scenic beauty and I’m a great nature-lover..! Also, I secretly hope to run into Brendon McCullum.. ( You know.. The cricketer..!)
5. What animal scares you most?
Frogs.. I hate the way they jump around.. Their croaks send a chill down my spine.. 😮
6. If you were the opposite sex for a day, what would you do?
Stuff my hands into my pockets and strut around.. (I’m constantly admonished for doing that now.. ;))
7. If you could visit any period in history for a year, which would it be?
The Elizabethan era.. William Shakespeare would have had one devout fan.. I think he’s just awesome.. I would perhaps discuss literature with him and ask (plead or beg, rather) him to give me an opportunity to star in one if his plays..!
8. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Tom and Jerry…! They made my childhood..! I watch them even now.. I told you.. I’m still a child..! 😉
9. Are you a cat person, a dog person, both, or neither?
Both..! There’s a cat in my grandmother’s place and I love it to bits, but I long for a dog..!
10. What has been your favorite age, so far?
I always enjoy the present age.. But if I had to pick one, I think 2012 was a great year in my life..!
Here are the questions..!
1. If you could meet a celebrity, who would it be..? Why?
2. What is one thing you love the most..?
3. Most influential person in your life..?
4. Favourite book?
5. If you could live as another person for a day, who would it be..?
6. Favourite movie..?
7. The craziest thing you have ever done..?
8. Favourite holiday destination..?
9. One thing you love about yourself..? (I know there are many, but pick one..!)
10. One thing you hate doing..?
And the nominees are..!
9. KJ Chapman
10. Tazzie Dee
Thanks to Erin again..!
Deek 🙂 😀